Sharing real experiences from families is the most powerful way to influence Parliament and get positive change for children and young people with autism.
So if you and your family have struggled with the SEN system, please help us make the strongest case possible for young people with autism by sharing your experiences. You can remain anonymous if you prefer, and we will always check everything through with you before sharing your story.
We need the following stories:
- A young person out of education
- A family which has struggled to get support coordinated across health, care and education
- A family struggling to get transport provision for a young person over 16
- A young person without a statement
- A young person who has no provision beyond school
- A family who have struggled with a personal budget
- A success story of a young person who has secured employment through an apprenticeship or training programme and what support they needed to complete it
If your family has experienced any of these and you are interested in sharing your story please call or email Clare Bull on 020 8815 5443 or firstname.lastname@example.org